The May meeting of the Irish Research Network in Childhood Bilingualism and Multilingualism will take place on 3rd May 2018 at the Trinity Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin.
- 10.30 – 12.00: Meeting of the working groups. Read more and REGISTER
- 12.00 – 12.30: Lunch break
- 1.00 to 2.30: Keynote talk by Prof. Ianthi Tsimpli, University of Cambridge: Multilingual children in underprivileged contexts: literacy, numeracy and cognition in primary school children in India. Read more and REGISTER
- 2.30 – 3.00: Coffee break
- 3.00 to 4.30: World Cafe on Bilingualism (for researchers, teachers and SLTs). Registration from 2.45. Read more and REGISTER
- 6.45 to 9.00: Public panel on Bilingual education for children with speech, language and communication needs. Read more and REGISTER
The event is funded by EUROSLA, Trinity Long Room Hub and the Teaching Council.
Public Panel organised in partnership with Gaeloideachas.
Register here for our mailing list goo.gl/7FGPy4